Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is The Paw Patch, Providence House, 141-145 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, IP1 1QJ.
2. This prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 and over who book a dog field between 1 September until 30th September 2023 using the promotional code ‘WIN’. The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or it’s associated businesses, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of this prize draw.
3. Only one entry per customer or household is permitted. Multiple bookings by the same customer or household will not result in additional entries into the prize draw.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
5. The closing date for the prize draw is 30th September 2023. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. The prize draw will be made within three working days of the draw closing.
6. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process administered by the Promoter.
7. The winners will receive one of the prizes outlined on the email promotion. Should, for any reason, the prize become unavailable or unfulfillable, the Promoter has the right to adjust or replace the prize with something of equal or similar value, to the best of the Promoter’s ability.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with accepting the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The winners will be notified by email within three working days of the drawing. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 90 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter may choose to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter may choose to select another winner.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this prize draw or accepting the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law.
13. The prize winners’ names may be made available within the Promoter’s website if the prize winner consents to this.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
15. Participants in the draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.